Q: What type of camera do you use?
A: I use a Nikon D3000.
Q: Do you have any photography advice for a beginner?
A: I am an amateur myself, so I don’t have much for advice. However, I do prefer to shoot in manual mode and almost always use natural lighting.
Q: What photo editing program do you use?
Q: What brand of paint do you prefer?
A: I absolutely love Benjamin Moore paints, and cannot say enough about them. Normally I am kind of a penny-pincher, but this is one area I firmly believe in splurging on. They make a line called Aura that has a built-in primer and is low-VOC. I love the built-in primer because it means that they generally only require one coat, and I love that its safe and eco-friendly because for the past few years I’ve either been pregnant or had little ones in the house.
Q: What are the paint colors in your home?
A: The only two I don’t know are the living room and family room because those were here when we moved in. They are pretty close to a color in our last home called Cream Fleece by Benjamin Moore, though. The rest of the colors are listed below:
- Kitchen and the back arched wall of dining room – Ashley Gray (Benjamin Moore)
- Master bedroom – Kendall Charcoal (Benjamin Moore)
- Master bathroom – Stormy Monday (Benjamin Moore)
- Guest bedroom and guest bathroom – Pebble Beach (Benjamin Moore)
- Lillie’s old nursery – Melted Ice Cream (Benjamin Moore)
- Lillie’s bedroom – London Fog (Benjamin Moore)
- Nursery – Alexandria Beige (Benjamin Moore)
Q: What are the paint colors in your sister Jamie’s home?
A: The rest of the colors will be added soon, but the colors that have appeared in recent posts are listed below:
- Great room – Sparrow (Benjamin Moore)
- Guest bedroom – Pebble Beach (Benjamin Moore)